Friday 25 November 2011

The Monotony Begins

One must assume that I have more pressing matters to attend to, rather than post a weekly blog of my irksome life... but quite frankly: no. I find myself accustomed to make a blog that will most likely fall on deaf ears and blind eyes. Nevertheless, what one has started must, alas, be completed. So it is with great pleasure that I share with you, my future plans concerning show dates, single releases and new song material.

Over the coming weeks drawing up to the Christmas holidays, my backing band and I shall be performing a one-off show somewhere in London. All relevant information may be aquired from: Sherwin YouTube or likewise: Sherwin MySpace.

Furthermore, it is to my knowledge that I shall be releasing my new single "The Virgin" in January next year. This single shall be taken from the new album I will be recording throught the forthcoming year in the Hertfordshire Studios.
Presently however, I find it highly appropriate to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as demonstrated in the video above.
Until next time,
Sherwin
x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for stopping by my blog :)

    Good luck to your show & single - how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete