Friday 7 February 2014

YouTube Video Update (New Song)

Hey guys!

If you aren't subscribed to me on YouTube, they you wouldn't have known about my new song! I've written a song called 'Alice Can I Take You To Wonderland' (long title I know) and it has a significant meaning to me.

I wrote this song after attending a wedding back in summer last year and I met a really beautiful girl from France called Alice. We talked for a long time and there seemed to be a connection, however, by the end of the night she had disappeared. I haven't seen her since.

She ran through my mind for weeks after the wedding and no matter how much searching I did, she couldn't be found anywhere. This is where the basis for the song came from, yet she's unlikely ever to hear it...
 


I hope you enjoy it! My new EP will be coming out soon!
Tell me what you think.

Thanks
Sherwin

No comments:

Post a Comment