Friday 9 December 2011

Festive Happiness

Christmas decorations are up. The house has exploded with colour from beautiful fairy lights. To add to the occasion, I am devouring a brandy filled mince pie! What could be better?
Well, this week I finished University for the Christmas holidays, I got another 1'st in my assignment AND I passed my driving test!

Of course, material goods are not what make a memorable Christmas. What is most important is friendship, family and charity. Their are many out there who cannot afford shelter, or a hot meal. We can all help. Kindness is free.

Anyway, enough of my Charles Dickens rant. Here is a picture of my bookcase that has been tastefully decorated to match the festivities. Post a comment below if you recognise any of the books!

That is all I have to say at this present time, I hope you all have an awesome week.

Best regards,
Sherwin
x

1 comment:

  1. I'm going with 'this laptop doesn't show detail' over 'this photo is too small for my eyes'.....lovely lights, though :)

    ReplyDelete