Friday 16 December 2011

Butterbeer, Filming and Snow

I woke up early this morning and to my surprise it was snowing, turning my normal dreary suberban garden into its own little Narnia. Unfortunately no talking lions could be seen...

Another exciting moment this week was the filming of the last SherwinTV of 2011. One of my best friends, Billy and myself took the opportunity to recreate an delicious beverage know in the Harry Potter books as Butterbeer. To say it was scrumptious would be an understatement. It was the most satisfying thing I have tasted all year! To watch how we made it or instructions to try and recreate it yourself, click the video below:

Lastly, but by no means less extraordinary, I was contacted by a director this week, wanting to create a music video for one of my songs! How amazing is that?! So, I have (understandibly) been very busy planning the filming due to take place in January 2012, and I have come to the decision to choose Blue Skies (Click here to listen) as the featured song in the music video.

To give you a slight preview of what to expect from the end product, here is the storyboard I created earlier this week, to give an outline of the plot to the director. I hope you find it interesting.

I hope the Christmas spirit is alive in all of you at this festive time of year.

Until next time,
Sherwin
x

No comments:

Post a Comment