Friday 13 January 2012

A New Year

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you have enjoyed the first few weeks of 2012.
I have come up with my own resolutions that I plan to see through to the years end, and these are to have fun... and then have more fun! After all, if we are going to die this year, why not make the most of it?

I'd love to know some of your New Year's resolutions!

I don't have much to talk about this week, so I will leave you with a song that has me dancing all night in my bedroom, it's really catchy. Have a listen:

Hope you all have a fantastic week.
Lots of love,
Sherwin
x

1 comment:

  1. I'm not much on resolutions. I prefer goals...a written list that I can check off & gloat over by years' end. ;) On the list this year is getting health needs resolved (is it degenerative joint disease or RA? back to the exercise routine!), downsize (also known as 'reality orientation'), & a few other odds & ends. Plus the usual list of things-which-need-making ;)

    ReplyDelete