Friday 20 January 2012

Song Writing, Book Writing and Alcohol

Hello! I hope you have all had a brilliant week, and life has been treating you well.
The big news is that I have written/recorded a new song titled: My First Time. As you can probably guess it is about virginity and the pressures that teenagers face, especially ones I faced when I was around 16.

Please have a listen and tell me what you think:
Furthermore, if you would like a free copy, just give me your email and I would be much obliged to send you the mp3 file.

Also this week, I shall be writing a book. Not just any book, but a thriller. Its going to be about a woman being stalked! Scary huh?! I will expand on this when i have finally got the plan together by next week.

Today I experimented with making bread for the first time, and i must say it turned out rather well. In fact I have a picture of it here:
Admittedly I was quite well covered with flour by the end, almost as much as the dough itself... but nevertheless it turned out spiffingly!

Hope everyone is having a lovely week. Please share and comment, I love to hear from you.

Best regards,
Sherwin
x

No comments:

Post a Comment