Monday 9 April 2012

My Debut Book

Hello readers,

Over the past few months I have been writing my first ever novel, and I am pleased to say that it is finally finished. It is a thriller called "Stalker" set in the suberbs or London. Below is the cover page and the blurb. If you would like a copy, just post a comment and I would be happy to send you a free copy.


This could be an extreme case of exaggeration yet she must, for the sake of her own sanity, prove that something was haunting her

When Florence Evans is left alone in her ageing property after a break up with her long-term boyfriend; unsettling things begin to happen.
Floorboards creak in the night-time.

Somebody is watching her.

Can she save herself before it’s too late?

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! Congratulations:) A copy of Stalker would be most appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the interest! May i please have your email so i can send you the book?

      Thank you
      Sherwin x

      Delete
  2. Neat begining :) I love thrillers :)
    Any chance to get a copy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course you may.
      Just give me your email address and I will send you a copy.

      Thanks for the interest.
      Sherwin x

      Delete