Thursday 31 May 2012

The Prep (Brand New Show)


Hey guys,

Hope life is treating you well! Just wanted to let you know about an exciting new project I will be taking on this summer.

Basically, I haven't done a proper gig in just over a year, so therefore I have devised a brand new show called "The Prep" to be hosted on my YouTube account. Over a collection of 5 video's, it will follow the progression from our band rehersals to collaborations with other artists and will end finally on a live recorded gig from a venue in London.

Every episode will include 3 sections. The first being: Shout-outs. This is where I mention people who message me on facebook, twitter, or youtube, so if you want a shout-out on the very first episode, just let me know!

The second section will include a "During the week" which obviously shows whats been going on throught our week. And finally "Finish the lyrics" which involves putting up some unfinished famous lyrics, and you have to guess the rest of them.
Winners get prizes!!!

The very first episode should be up (hopefully) in a couple of weeks, just thought i'd keep you posted.

Until then,

Sherwin x

No comments:

Post a Comment